Ruffles crochet scarf finished and new projects in hands

My hook has been flying these last days! The reason: this ruffles crochet scarf, made by request of a friend of mine.

¡Mi aguja ha estado volando estos últimos días! El motivo: esta bufanda de volantes a ganchillo, a petición de una amiga.

Ruffles crochet scarf by Anabelia Craft Design

This crochet scarf was made following some ideas given to me by my friend: the ruffles edge, for example. She also chose the colors combination: Brown, sand, two shades of violet and mustard.

La bufanda está hecha siguiendo algunas ideas que ella me fue indicando: los volantes que se rizan en el borde exterior, por ejemplo. La gama de colores también fue de su elección: Marrón, arena, dos tonos de violeta y mostaza.

Ruffles crochet scarf by Anabelia Craft Design

The scarf consists of 7 traditional granny squares to which I added a central flower between the 1st and 2nd rounds.

La bufanda esta formada por 7 cuadrados de ganchillo tradicionales a los que añadí una flor central entre las vueltas 1ª y 2ª.

Ruffles crochet scarf by Anabelia Craft Design

I joined the squares following the same method that I used on the Britta Blanket and the edge is a variation of Block Stitch. 
I've used Fine yarn and 4 mm hook. 
The scarf measures are 160x35 cm.

Uní los cuadrados siguiendo el mismo método que use en la Manta Britta  y el borde exterior es una variación del Block Stitch.
Utilicé lana fina trabajada con aguja de 4 mm. 
Las medidas de la bufanda son 160x35 cm.

Ruffles crochet scarf by Anabelia Craft Design

I love the effect of the ruffles when wrapping the scarf around the neck.

Me gusta el efecto de los volantes al envolver la bufanda en torno a cuello.

Ruffles crochet scarf by Anabelia Craft Design

I've got just time to make some pics before giving the scarf away...

Tuve el tiempo justo para hacer algunas fotos de la bufanda antes de entregarla...

Ruffles crochet scarf by Anabelia Craft Design

... but not enough time to write the pattern. However, that will be solved very soon because I wish to crochet a new scarf in a different colors combination.

... pero no el suficiente para escribir el patrón. Sin embargo, esto quedará resuelto muy pronto porque tengo la intención de volver a tejer esta bufanda en una gama de colores diferentes.

Ruffles crochet scarf by Anabelia Craft Design

In the meantime, I show you how my friend's ruffles crochet scarf looks. She is delighted with her new scarf and I hope you like it too.

Mientras tanto, os muestro cómo ha quedado la bufanda de volantes a ganchillo de mi amiga. Ella ha quedado encantada  y espero que a vosotras también os haya gustado.

Ruffles crochet scarf by Anabelia Craft Design

                           🌸 🌸 🌸 🌸 🌸 🌸 🌸

Well, I tell you now something about the projects I currently have in hands or in mind. January is always time for wardrobes reorganization at home and I often end up recycling disused T-shirts.

Bueno, os cuento ahora algo a cerca de los proyectos que tengo en manos o en mente en estos momentos. El mes de Enero es tiempo de reorganización de armarios en casa y siempre termino reciclando camisetas y polos que se han ido quedando en desuso.  

Anabelia Craft Design

Ideas for using this material: a basket for my yarn, a new kitchen carpet, a bag to carry my yarn... I haven't decided it yet...

Ideas para usar este material no me faltan: una cesta para lanas, una alfombra nueva para la cocina, un bolso para llevar mis lanas cuando salgo... Todavía no lo he decidido...

Anabelia Craft Design

We are also planning some renovation works at home, and I'm thinking of some crochet projects for the new guest bathroom.

También estamos haciendo algunas reformas por casa, y ando ideando algunos proyectos de ganchillo para el nuevo baño de invitados. 

Anabelia Craft Design

One of them is a crochet hanging organizer in one of these two color combinations.

Uno de ellos sería un organizador colgante de ganchillo en una de estas dos combinaciones de color.

Anabelia Craft Design

I've had a crazy week at work, without time to take the hook after I've finished the scarf. Fortunately, I was finally able to sit down for a while and start crocheting the new hanging organizer on Sunday afternoon :o)

He tenido una semana de trabajo muy loca, sin tiempo para coger la aguja después de haber terminado la bufanda. Afortunadamente la tarde del domingo he podido, ¡por fin!, sentarme un ratito a tejer el nuevo organizador colgante :o) 

Work in progress, Anabelia Craft Design

And that's all for now, but more news are coming soon. 
Meanwhile...

Y de momento esto es todo. Más noticias muy pronto. 
Mientras tanto...


Have a wonderful and creative new week ahead, my dears!

¡Feliz y creativa semana a todas!


WON'T MISS A THING! READ BLOG UPDATES HERE:

FIND ME WHERE YOU MOVE: 
 

Comments

  1. That ruffles scarf is so feminine. I like the way it's draped on the first photo! Well you are full of wonderful creative ideas with all the prepared t-shirt 'yarn' and I'm looking forward to seeing the new guest bathroom hanging organizer! I really like the first colour combination shown with the hanger!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Sandra. I was not sure about ruffles in this scarf, but my friend wished them, so... Well, I think they don't look so bad at last. I'm glad you like it. Have a wonderful day! xxx

      Delete
  2. Te ha quedado preciosa,esos volantes le dan un aspecto muy bonito y desenfadado,tu amiga estará encantada con ella!!!!
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias, Pilar :-) Ella está encantada, pero yo no estaba muy segura de su idea de volantes en la bufanda. Al final, no ha quedado tan mal. Me alegra que te guste. Besosss y ¡feliz día!

      Delete
  3. Que linda bufanda! originales y muy favorecedores esos volantes.
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Al final me gusta el efecto de los volantes cuando enrollas la bufanda en torno a los hombros, pero al principio yo no estaba muy convencida de esta idea. Me alegra que te guste. Besossss :-)

      Delete
  4. Great colors !!!!
    Have a nice week !
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Anna :-) I'm happy you like it. Have a lovely day! xxx

      Delete
  5. Love those grannies you turned into a scarf!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank so much, Maya! I'm so glad you like it! Have a wonderful weekend! xxx

      Delete
  6. Siempre con ideas nuevas, esto es lo mejor de todo.
    La bufanda me encanta, los colores, el volante, todo un acierto.
    Un beso guapa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola, Herminia :-) Me alegra que te haya gustado. Yo pensaba que la idea de mi amiga de añadir los volantes era un poco recargada, pero bueno... al final no quedó tan mal. Besossss y ¡feliz fin de semana! :-)

      Delete
  7. Prześliczny szal w cudownych kolorach.Serdecznie pozdrawiam.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a beautiful crocheted scarf! Love the color combinations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Keri, for you visit and lovely comment! I'm happy you like the scarf. Have a wonderful weekend! xxx

      Delete
  9. This scarf has such a romantic look with the ruffles, flowers, and bold colors. You've done an amazing job!
    I'm co-hosting the linkup for the 2017 Granny-Spiration Challenge, and we would love to see this project there if you have time to stop by: https://crochetistheway.blogspot.com/2017/03/a-no-twist-granny-square.html
    Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Jenny!! Thanks so much for your kind comment and visit. I'm glad you like this scarf. Also thank you very much for the invitation to the2017 Granny-Spiration Challenge. I'm going there right now. Have a lovely Sunday! xxx

      Delete
  10. Adorei esta peça!!!
    Bom domingo

    http://asarteiricesdagracinha.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, very pretty! I love the ruffled border.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's soooo lovely! I really love those ruffles - they make the scarf very special and turn it into an eyecatcher!
    Have a great week,
    Marjan

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pero qué bonita te ha quedado la bufanda!! El azul combinado con el mostaza me encanta! y las ondas del borde le dan un toque especial. Preciosa! Un beso

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts