Crochet autumn flowers and a new crochet shawl

I've made these tiny crochet flowers just for fun, inspired by the wonderful color palette that autumn always gives to us. I also show you a crochet shawl that I really finished some months ago, but now is the time to dress it.

He hecho estas pequeñas flores de ganchillo por simple placer inspirándome en la maravillosa paleta de colores que siempre nos brinda el otoño. Os muestro también un chal de ganchillo que terminé hace algunos meses, pero ahora ha llegado el momento de vestirlo.

Crochet autumn flowers by Anabelia Craft Design

Yes, I crocheted these flowers just for fun ... and then I had a little more fun taking these pictures :o)

Sí, hice las flores por simple diversión... y luego me divertí un poco más haciendo las fotografías :o)

Crochet autumn flowers by Anabelia Craft Design

Crochet autumn flowers by Anabelia Craft Design

Crochet autumn flowers by Anabelia Craft Design

Crochet autumn flowers by Anabelia Craft Design

These tiny flowers are useful for almost everything, so I'm sure that they'll find their destiny in some DIY project in the near future. To see more flowers in this blog click HERE.

Estas pequeñas flores son útiles para casi todo, por lo  que estoy segura que terminarán yendo a parar a algún lugar en un futuro cercano. Para ver más flores, haz clic AQUI.

🌸 🌸 🌸 🌸 🌸 🌸 🌸


UPDATED POST:
Many of you have been asking me about the pattern to crochet these flowers, but I have not written it and also I didn't follow any particular pattern. However, I found a very similar one in the net as I show you below. Unfortunately, who published it did not mention the source and I don't know it. If anyone knows the source, I'd appreciate that let me know it so I can add it here.

Muchas de vosotras me habéis estado preguntando por el patrón para hacer estas flores, pero no lo he escrito. Sin embargo, he encontrado uno muy similar en la red que os pongo a continuación. Desafortunadamente, quien lo publicó no incluyó la fuente y yo la desconozco. Quedaría muy agradecida a quien conozca la fuente que me la indique y la añadiré aquí.



🌸 🌸 🌸 🌸 🌸 🌸 🌸


This crochet shawl, finished it last February, was a gift for my mother and made in her favorite colors: two shades of pink and one gray. I used the "Light Summer Shawl" pattern, but I finished it with a my mother's taste edge.

Este chal de ganchillo lo terminé en Febrero pasado y era un regalo para mi madre, hecho en sus colores favoritos: dos tonos de rosa y un gris. Usé el patrón del "Chal Ligero de Verano", pero lo terminé con una puntilla diferente, más del gusto de mi madre.

Crochet shawl by Anabelia Craft Design

Crochet shawl by Anabelia Craft Design

Well, that's all for the moment. I hope you've enjoyed today's post. :o)

Bueno, eso es todo por el momento. Espero que hayas disfrutado de este post :o)

🌸 🌸 🌸 🌸 🌸 🌸 🌸



Happy and creative week, dears!

¡Feliz y creativa semana a todas!


WON'T MISS A THING! READ BLOG UPDATES HERE:

FIND ME WHERE YOU MOVE: 
 

Comments

  1. What a beautiful shawl for your mother. The pinks and greys are so soft together. Those flowers are so pretty with their unusual shape and picot points. One cannot have enough crocheted flowers in my view. I just love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precioso ese chal y muy lindas las flores.
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A girls can never ever have enough flowers! Yours are so delicate and the colours are gorgeous! And the shawl is beautiful as well. A soft and cozy colour-scheme. I'm sure your mum will like it very much!
    Have a lovely week,
    Marjan

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty flowers!! Beautiful colors wool!
    And the scarf: really beautiful!!
    Greetings from Holland: Marijke

    ReplyDelete
  5. The flowers are adorable!I love the shape they have.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Es que no todo tiene que tener una "utilidad práctica" en esta vida....seguro que esas hojitas terminan adornando algo bonito.
    Bsss


    ReplyDelete
  7. Muy bonitas las flores, y el chal de tu madre encantador, tu blog esta lleno de belleza... Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me encanta el chal, precioso, y las hojas han quedado muy cucas.
    Besos guapa.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Que bonitas y coloridas te han quedado las hojas,tienes el otoño en tu propia casa!
    El chal es precioso,tu madre estará preciosa con él!!!
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Que maravilla de chal, me encanta! Las florecitas son una monada y las puedes aplicar en muchos trabajos.
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Preciosidad de chal y preciosas hojas con esos tonos tan bonitos. Feliz domingo. Bikos

    ReplyDelete
  12. Las flores son una preciosidad y los colores escogidos són hermosos y otoñales :) seguro que las pongas donde las pongas quedaran fenomenal :) y el chal te ha quedado excelente, tu madre estara de lo más contenta con el :) felicidades! besos,

    Sandra y Dani
    SanDryCreaciones

    ReplyDelete
  13. Que bonitas las flores y que bonitas las fotos!! Los colores son preciosos.... Y el chal una chulada.
    Besitos.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's such a beautiful shawl! Those three colors work very well together. I'm sure that your mother was very pleased... 🌸

    ReplyDelete
  15. Me encantan las flores, qué bonitos los colores!! Gracias por el patrón!
    El chal que le hiciste a tu madre es una preciosidad, seguro que tu madre lo ha usado un montón. Besos!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts